Friday, July 11, 2014

Car Loan Using Only OR CR Without Taking Your Car

It's actually just recently that the car loan without taking your car using only the OR CR of your vehicle got so popular that this is the ace for many local lending  companies in the Philippines today for years now.

As a professional qualified Pinoy loan consultant in the lending industry for more than 2 years now, I have never had problems with assisting multiple clients at the same time due to my knowledge and knowhow in the car collateral loan lending in the Philippines. Today, since last year, after being the #12 top loan consultants for a top lending institution, after 1 year of serving clients, I am now the top collateral loan producer.


Because of this, I wanted to share my knowhow to other agents out there who are struggling to become like me in the field of loan consultation. It's been a fruitful career both for me and the different loan providers that I have on my list. If you are one of whom who is looking forward to file for a loan using your car as collateral, you can always rely on my FREE loan consultation and assistance service.

To get a message, make an inquiry or apply for car loan directly using the OR CR of your vehicle without taking your car, please visit my Contact Me page above in the top navigation menu. I'd be willing to assist you in your inquiry, questions and actual car loan collateral application.

No comments:

Post a Comment